The MyMobiler desktop application controls your Android device through USB connection or WiFi. It allows you to see your mobile device remotely and capture the screen or video. What you see in the desktop application is mirroring your device screen and you can interact with your device using the mouse and keyboard.
- Control your device using your desktop keyboard and mouse.
- Capture the screen and video.
- Copy/Cut/Paste text between device and desktop.
- Transfer files between device and desktop.
- ActiveSync / WiFi Connection.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 / 6.0 / 6.5
- Windows XP/Windows 7
Download v1.2.5 (setup)
Download v1.2.5 (zip)
- Requires ActiveSync or Windows Device Center (or you can use IP Connection but it’s slow)
- File Browsing, you can also use FTP client like FileZilla instead of Mobile Explorer.
- Note: MyMobiler uses Port number 1004 and File Transfer uses Port number 21/20.
- Note: Default user/password is “admin”/”hello”.
Desktop Tray Menu. (Click Tray Icon)
- Open Mobiler : Show mobile screen.
- Connect : Connect your mobile device (with activesync)
- Connect IP : Connect your mobile device with WiFi. On you mobile, select “Connect IP” and then it will show you the mobile IP Address. You can connect by typing the Mobile IP Address here.
- Auto Connect: When Activesync is connected, MyMobiler try to connect your device automatically.
- Reconnect : Try to connect the last connection (ActiveSync or IP Address)
- Reset Password : Reset passwords both desktop and mobile. (ActiveSync need to be connected)
- Configure Mobile:
- Quit mobile : Exit mymobiler program on your mobile.
- Hide TrayIcon : Still running. Just hide a MyMobiler Icon.
- Install : Install or Reinstall MyMobiler on your mobile
- Uninstall: Uninstall MyMobiler on your mobile.
Mouse Cursor To:
- When you slide your mouse cursor to the edge of your desktop screen, you’ll see a mouse cursor on your mobile screen. You can configure left side or right side or Disable.
- If you’re using dual monitor, you can select available side (left or right) or disable this feature.
- ONLY works when MyMobiler window is closed by clicking [X] button.
- Auto Connect : Automatically connect your device when ActiveSync is connected.
- Key (Soft1/Soft2/Talk/End/Volume Up/Volume Down) : Mobile Function Key
- Key Sound (Mute/Soft/Loud) : When typing, make a Key sound.
- Key Input : “Default” or “Character Input”.
Able to choose either one option. For European & Asian, use “Character Input” option.
- Save Screen to Clipboard : Ctrl-S, Save current screen to clipboard
- Save Screen to File : Ctrl-F, Save current screen to File (bmp,jpg,gif,png)
- Video Record Start/Stop : Ctrl-M, Type Video file name and then start video record. When you want to stop, select this menu again.
- You can use these features with toolbar.
- Always On Top : MyMobiler window always on top.
- Show Skin : Change to defaul skin.
- Show Toolbar : show or hide a toolbar
- Rotate Screen : Rotate your mobile screen.
- Refresh : F5, Refresh MyMobiler Window screen. When you see a broken screen, refresh.
- Zoom In : Ctrl-Up, Zoom in
- Zoom Out : Ctrl-Down, Zoom out
- 50% : Ctrl-0, 50% zoom
- 100% : Ctrl-1, 100% zoom
- 200% : Ctrl-2, 200% zoom
- 300% : Ctrl-3, 300% zoom
- Mobile Explorer : File Browse. (Work: WM 5.0/6.0 ActiveSync, WiFi Connection, Doesn’t Work : Bluetooth ActiveSync (WM5.0/6.0) , WM 2003)
- About : Version information.
MyMobiler Command Line
- “mymobiler.exe -connect” : Connect with ActiveSync connection
- “mymobiler.exe -connect 169.254.2.1″ : Connect with IP address
- “mymobiler.exe -open” : Open MyMobiler window
- “mymobiler.exe -close” : Close MyMobiler window
- “mymobiler.exe -disconnect” : Disconnect
- “mymobiler.exe -exit” : exit MyMobiler program
- “mymobiler.exe -explorer” : Launch Mobile Explorer